When my dogs bark, I "know" what they're saying. Usually. One type of bark (accompanied by play-growls) means, "Get up! Let's go outside." Another says, "Dude, where's the food?" A low pitched bark, punctuated with growls, means, "A dude is here, and I'm gonna bite."
Since I am totally fascinated by dogs and their relationships with their humans, I thought I'd share a few videos of "talking animals."
I have to admit, the talking parrot made me laugh.
Ustream has a live cam showing puppies at play--and they have developed a loyal following:
Shiba Inu Puppy Cam
1. What about a talking parrot?
2. Our Husky, Chuchee, is vocal; but not quite like the husky in this tube.
3. Various dogs say, "I Love Mama (and more)"
4. Talking Cats (not really)
5. A New Yorkie-- Schmitty "Dogs Who Care" (www.dogswhocare.com)